SUP (stand up paddle board) Yoga is just what you see – yoga practiced on a stand-up paddleboard in the sea! Combine the SUP surfing with Hatha yoga asanas (poses) and you’ll get a fun and strong challenge with lots of laughter! Combine this with a week in Croatia, one of the most desired travel destinations in Europe and have a SUP yoga retreat to remember!
Yoga on a paddle board not only challenges the physical practice by incorporating a strong sense of balance, but also brings in the mental challenge of focus, release, and tenacity.
An active, challenging and crazy fun SUP yoga holiday – it’s a week in a villa situated on the island of Vis with breathtaking views over the sea, yoga (SUP and land) and active travel as well as healthy vegetarian food, island summer parties under the sky, new friends and much more.
The SUP Yoga retreat package includes
- Transfer from/to the port of Vis to/from the Villa
- 7 nights in the island villa
- 5 x morning SUP yoga sessions, 1 x morning land yoga session, 5 x evening yoga sessions
- Arrival day welcome dinner snack spread
- 6 x breakfasts, 5 x dinners
- Guidance of the yoga teacher
- Tours around the island (Stiniva beach, Blue Cave, Komiza towns, Srebrna beach)
- Tea and coffee available at all times
The Investment (per person)
Single room 1259 EUR
Single occupancy. 1 double bed.
Twin shared room 989 EUR
2 twin beds. Shared occupancy.
Double room 1759 EUR
1 double bed. Double occupancy only. Must be booked for 2 at once
The prices include VAT
30% non-refundable deposit is needed to confirm the booking